Living in or around Englishtown, New Jersey offers several benefits for those seeking a rural lifestyle. Here are a few advantages:
1. Peaceful Surroundings: Englishtown's rural setting provides a tranquil environment away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The absence of heavy traffic and noise pollution allows for a peaceful and calm ambience, perfect for those seeking serenity.
2. Natural Beauty: Englishtown and its surrounding areas are known for their scenic landscapes. From picturesque farmlands to lush forests and meandering rivers, residents can enjoy the beauty of nature right at their doorstep. These stunning natural surroundings provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, or simply taking leisurely walks.
3. Strong Community Spirit: Rural areas often have tight-knit communities where neighbors tend to have a strong sense of camaraderie. Englishtown fosters a close community bond, where residents often come together for local events, festivals, and volunteer activities. This creates a warm and welcoming environment, where people can build meaningful connections.
4. Lower Cost of Living: Rural living can be more affordable compared to urban areas. Englishtown offers a relatively lower cost of living, including housing, utilities, and daily expenses. This can provide financial flexibility and allow residents to make their hard-earned money go further.
5. Abundance of Space: One of the significant advantages of rural living is the availability of space. Englishtown offers larger plots of land, allowing homeowners to have spacious yards, gardens, or even room for livestock or hobbies like farming. The extra space provides opportunities for outdoor recreation, gardening, or simply enjoying an expansive and private living environment.
While Englishtown offers a rural lifestyle, it is also conveniently located near larger cities like Freehold and the lively coastal areas of Monmouth County, ensuring that residents have easy access to urban amenities when needed.
Remember, when considering a move to a rural area, it's important to carefully evaluate your personal preferences, access to amenities, and commute requirements to ensure it aligns with your lifestyle and priorities.